Sunday, November 14, 2021

Looking for a place to stay tonight


Studio: Hunk-Ch

I found a van while I was walking around looking for a place to stay tonight. Excuse me. Im looking for a place to stay today. Do you know a cheap place nearby? He gladly picked me up in the car and took me to the guesthouse. I entered the room under the guidance of a stay-at-home manager. This is the register, said the steward. Fill in the register inside the room and deliver it to the custodian waiting at the front door. The kitchen faucet is a little loose, Ill be right back to fix it, the janitor said and then left. I took off my sweaty shirt and took a shower.
The janitor was fixing the faucet when he got out of the shower. I reached the janitor, wiping my wet body with a towel. Thank you The custodian turned around when I spoke to him, wiping my hair. The janitor was a little surprised because I was naked when he turned around. But he pointed to my big dick and said with a smile, Lets see the faucet there, too. I thought for a moment and put out my cock to the ste! ward, ok, please.
The main character of this story is Shou. He is a 30s heterosexual man who is quite popular in Japan. And currently active in Hunk-ch. He was famous model for Coat. His cock is above average for Japanese men, and his body is solid with kickboxing.
If you happen to meet an Asian hitchhiking while driving a car, get him in the car. Maybe hell gladly suck your cock in return.
I want to fuck I have the perfect sissy outfit for our night on the spot. I make all my slaves look like you are ready for a place to spend his night at my place and I. BAIT BUS - We Found This Italian Straight Bait Jorge Hammell Gets Tricked By Young Gay Jake Lyons. BAIT BUS - Athletic Hottie Noah River Gets Tricked By Young Gay Jake Lyons. Ty Russell has to travel hitch-hiking and spend night at my place and I determined.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps
Audio: 82kbps





File size: 2.3 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bitchin bikini babe bareback

Models: Gor Genres: Shemale , Ladyboy , Transsexual Gor is perfection. inside her bikini packs big tits and a huge cock! gor&#...